The name of this house comes from a bronze statue of a rider discovered
in 1918 and now in Rabat. The building is square, covering 1700 m2,
and is built around a peristyle, with a subsidiary private reception
area to the north of the house. The economic activities of the house
are suggested by an oil pressing complex and a number of shops opening
onto the road.